Z-Ray® Flyover™ SI Characterization Kit
SI test platform for characterizing ZRDP 0.80 mm Pitch Ultra Low Profile Z-Ray® Cable Assembly
As a high-speed, high-density interconnect, Z-Ray® offers design flexibility for fully custom, ultra low profile arrays and high-performance cable assemblies. The Z-Ray® Flyover™ SI Characterization Kit provides system designers and SI engineers an easy-to-use solution for testing ZRDP 0.80 mm Pitch Ultra Low Profile Z-Ray® Cable Assemblies.
The Z-Ray® Flyover™ SI Characterization Kit delivers a high-quality system with robust mechanical design. It can be used standalone for ZRDP series cable assemblies. Please contact Samtec’s technical experts at KitsAndBoards@samtec.com for additional information.
Samtec Part No. REF-199665-01 Pictured
- Two Piece PCB system with a compact form factor
- Each PCB contains one ZCI series (ZCI-2-16-Z) ZRDP Interface and one ZCC series (ZCC-2-TH) ZRDP Cage Assembly
- PCBs connect via one ZRDP series (ZRDP-2-16-XX.X-Z1-4-1) 0.80 mm Pitch Ultra Low Profile Z-Ray® Cable Assembly
- Supports multiple ZRDP series cable length options
- Routes high-speed differential pairs (12 total) from high-precision, 2.92 mm RF connectors over ZRDP Cable Assembly
- Optimized SI performance via Samtec Final Inch® BOR PCB trace routing
- Enable time domain measurements via direct connection to TDR/TDTs
- Enable frequency domain measurements via direct connection to VNAs
- Dental/medical devices
- Embedded computing